We know that your privacy is important as as such this document outlines all the types of information that we receive and collect when you use the website www.drdavidporter.com, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
www.drdavidporter.com does everything possible to maintain the highest standards of integrity across the website and are dedicated to protecting our online visitors and your privacy on our website.
DrDavidPorter.com does NOT provide Medical Advise
Any information provided on this website is for informational purposes and does not provide medical advise. If you are concerned with your health, you MUST see your local GP or a medical professional and not take information from secondary sources such as DrDavidPorter.com in the place of professional medical advice.
- The information provided on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA.
- The information provided on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- The information provided on this website cannot be taken as medical advice or counteract any medical advice given by a qualified medical professional.
- The information provided on this website makes no actual recommendations or claims for the use of herbs or any other natural supplements.
- The information provided on this website is for general information and entertainment purpose ONLY and cannot be substituted for medical advice from a qualified professional.
This website does contain links to external website, however DrDavidPorter.com does not accept responsibility for the contents of those websites. In addition, the owner is not responsible for changes in the information provided on those website, however make take a commission on sales.
All content on DrDavidPorter.com are Copyright and may not be reproduced in any form with out the permission of DrDavidPorter.com
DrDavidPorter.com does collect personal identifiable information on a voluntary basis to include name, email address and telephone number. This information is only collected if your request information from us or sign up to our internal mail list. All personal information is stored internally and is not sold or provided to third parties.
Cookies and AdSense
Cookies may also be used with third parties such as Google Adsense who will often place and read cookies on your browser, or use web beacons to collect information, while serving ads on DrDavidPorter.com.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date
DrDavidPorter.com reserves the right to make changes in this policy.
Agreeing to Terms